Do’s and Dont’s, Teddy Bear Toss
Hey, you ready to have some fun again tonight?
The return of Teddy Bear Toss (s/o Jersey Mike’s, Evergreen Way) to Everett is tonight at 7:05 pm for the Silvertips and Portland Winterhawks. Once the Silvertips score their first goal of the game, you’re invited to throw your teddy bear/stuffed animal onto the ice. Christmas House, our partners, will take care of the rest for unfortunate families this holiday season.
If you need a refresher, here’s how this works:
- Bring as many stuffed animals as you wish – there is no limit to how many children and families you can help this holiday season!
- Feel free to wrap the toy in a plastic bag. It’ll help keep it dry once it lands on the ice.
- ONLY THROW IT/THEM after the Silvertips first goal of the game (if there are no goals by the end of the 2nd intermission, we’ll do it at that time).
- Bring your phone and take as many glorious shots as you want, showing how awesome tonight is through social media! (*hint: Twitter – @WHLSilvertips, IG: @everett_silvertips, SNAP: evt_silvertips*)
- Stop by the Team Store when you arrive if you have no teddy bear yet. They’ll be on sale too for just $15 (EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES REMAIN).
- Throw them after any other goal but the first Silvertips goal.
- Worry about the size or number of animals you bring – we will find a match for everyone!
- Don’t jump over the glass (that’s just for the bears).
- Throw it like you’re releasing a balloon into the wild – CHUCK THAT BAD BOY.
- Be held back by your vocal inhibitions. GET LOUD.