Select-A-Seat Info » Saturday, June 2
EVERETT, Wash. – The Everett Silvertips (@WHLSilvertips), two-time Western Conference champions and six time U.S. Division champions of the Western Hockey League, are scheduled to host Select-A-Seat on Saturday, June 2 from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. at downtown Everett’s Angel of the Winds Arena, providing an exclusive opportunity for new and renewing Silvertips Season Ticket and Package holders to view and select their seat location preference for the 2018-19 WHL season.
“Select-A-Seat” is open only to new and renewing Silvertips full season ticket, 22-game, and 14-game package holders and by appointment booked in advance. Silvertips Season Tickets and Packages for 2018-19 are available starting with just a $50 deposit at the link below or by calling (425) 252-5100 (press “1”). Appointment times will be scheduled individually with the primary account’s associated e-mail.
RSVP | SELECT-A-SEAT (JUNE 2)
Among the activities scheduled at Select-A-Seat:
- 10:00am-4:00pm: Silvertips Team Store exclusive shopping hours
- Noon-6pm: Silvertips Dressing Room Tours with Tips broadcast voice Mike Benton
- 12:30pm: Meet-And-Greet, Q&A session with Tips head coach Dennis Williams (Noon tour, Tips dressing room)
- 12:30-2:00pm: Player autograph signing, Tips goaltender Dustin Wolf
Tips dressing room tours will begin in the concourse of A.O.T.W. Arena, nearby the internal entrance to the Tips Team Store and will last approximately 45 minutes. Tours will start at Noon, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm.
Benefits of Silvertips Season Ticket Holder packages include:
- Guaranteed same seat for every home
- Complimentary parking pass*
- Savings on box office price and first “right of refusal” for WHL Playoff tickets
- Exclusive entrance 15 minutes before general doors open (beneficial for high-demand giveaways)
- Admission to VIP “Skate With the Tips” postgame party on the ice of A.O.T.W. Arena
- Admission to Silvertips Season Ticket pick-up party
- Exclusive Team Store discount
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder gift
- Silvertips “mystery” giveaway
* Offer for full 34-game Season Ticket Holders in Club Level
The schedule for the 16th season of Silvertips hockey, starting the year as Western Conference champions, and pre-season schedule will be announced soon.