Mitch Love Charity Golf Tournament
LAMOUREUX REAL ESTATE PRESENTS THE INAUGURAL
TO BENEFIT THE UNITED WAY OF SNOHOMISH COUNTY
July 13, 2018 | Kayak Point Golf Course | Stanwood, WA. | REGISTER NOW
Be a part of a historic event and join Tips assistant coach Mitch Love and several friends you may be familiar with (names coming soon!) for the inaugural Mitch Love Charity Golf Tournament presented by Lamoureux Real Estate!.
An entire day delivering a once-in-a-lifetime experience, golfers will enjoy 18 holes of traditional and relaxed competition in a “four man scramble” format, set along the carved and rugged terrain of Kayak Point Golf Course whose challenging 18 holes has been listed by Golf Digest as one of the Top 50 Public Courses to play.
Not a golfer? That’s OK. Tickets are available if you are solely interested in attending the tournament lunch banquet, silent auction and meet and greet. Best of all, proceeds from the tournament will benefit the United Way of Snohomish County, working with a network of nonprofits, businesses, government, and community leaders to build resources, focus investments, and foster partnerships to move families with young children toward success.
Additionally, all registered golfers will receive:
- Up close meet and greet opportunities with select Silvertips alumni (participating player roster to be announced)
- Complimentary lunch, range balls, and cart rental (1 per foursome)
- Participation in contests along the golf course for longest drive, closest to the pin, and longest putt
- Admission to the event banquet, immediately following the conclusion of the tournament
- Access to bid on premium NHL, Silvertips, and high demand consumer collectibles
Confirm your registration for the inaugural Mitch Love Charity Golf Tournament:
- FOURSOME: $450 (discount of 10% off solo registration)
- TIPS ALUMNI CLUB: $175 (covers solo golfer with guaranteed Tips alumnus in foursome, and event activities) **
- GOLF REGISTRATION: $125 (covers solo golfer and event activities)
- GENERAL ADMISSION: $50 (excludes golf, includes admission to event, lunch, and post-tournament banquet)
** Extremely limited spots available