Updated: October 22, 2021
IMPROVE ENTRY TIME!
The Silvertips thank you for your patience and understanding and we work diligently to comply with the local and state policies, as well as the AOTW arena. A reminder that as a Season ticket holder/season ticket package holder, you may enter the arena 15 minutes prior to the general public. The Season ticket holder door entrance is located at the main entrance on the northeast corner of Hewitt and Oakes; the farthest door to your right, next to the Silvertips Team store entrance. After doors open to the public, other entrances may be used to speed up entrance time. Please consider the Wall Street entrance, and the suite entrance on the corner of Wall and Oakes for shorter lines. Limiting bags and size of bags (no larger than 12”x 12”x 12”) will speed entry to the arena and reduce staff-to-fan cross-contamination. Exceptions will be made for ADA and diaper bags with infants and small children. Please be mindful to help you and other Silvertip fans enter the arena in a timely manner. The AOTW arena staff are working hard to bring fans in quickly and limiting bags will help improve your wait time.
Covid 19 updates:
Starting on November 15, 2021, Washington State health authorities require proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 for fans 12 years of age and older entering events at Angel of the Winds Arena. The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine and date last dose was administered)
- A photo of attendee’s vaccine card on a mobile device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record
Those who are not vaccinated will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event. The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An email or text message displayed on a mobile device from the test provider or laboratory
- The information provided must include the name of the individual tested, type of test performed, and date of negative result.
Thank you again for your graciousness during this time. We are thrilled to have you back in the arena cheering on the boys. You truly are the best fans in the WHL!
Due to COVID related player interaction restrictions mandated by the WHL, we will not be hosting a Season Ticket Holder Pick Up Event & the traditional STH Skate with the Players Event is on hold until further notice by the league and state. We are still planning on an exclusive Season Ticket Holder experience later in the season.
2021/22 MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE ELEMENTS AVAILABLE FOR SEPARATE DISCOUNTED PURCHASES DUE TO EFFECTS BY THE PANDEMIC
We have put the exclusive Silvertips Membership complete package on hold for the 21/22season. The pandemic turned a lot of things upside down, including some the popular components in Silvertips Membership Plan:
- Reduced number of preseason games in Everett (normally as many as 10, but currently 6 for 2021) | Check email for Season Ticket Holder preseason tournament discount link to purchase.
- There is a new WHL Live streaming packages powered by Verizon. The previous provider had multiple plan options, but Verizon only has an all-access pass and they do not provide an “away pass”; that changes the structure of past membership plans
- Important playoff details that are yet to be determined by the WHL league leadership
- A large benefit of the membership plan is dividing your balance up over a special interest free 12-month cycle plan – with the league off to a late start, the math just won’t make sense to start that right now.
To be certain that we’re giving you full value, we’re refreshing membership perks that we can’t wait to share with you, and they’ll be announced later this year in a restructured membership plan. We appreciate your understanding and graciousness while we work on these details and components with league officials, vendor providers, and community partners.
> We expect to have the membership package available when the normal cycle period begins in February/March, which will start with 2022 playoffs that we will have a better idea what the format looks like.
As soon as we have WHL Live, playoff priority, and other membership details become available, we will share details with you on a special presale opportunity for each membership component and at the same discounted rate! You will have access to all the perks at the special Membership pricing this season – it will be al a carte so you may pick and choose what you’d like for this unique 21/22 season.
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), completed your payment plan and don’t want to move/add seats for the 21/22 season – YOU ARE GOOD TO GO (no extra renewal form needed for 21/22 season).
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but requested to PAUSE your payment plan – YOUR SEATS ARE SAFE and an updated invoice will be coming in the mail with payment options. You can call 425-252-5100 x 1 to reactivate a payment plan or discuss options.
- Turned in renewal form at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but DECLINED the 20/21 season at some point – please contact the Silvertips @ 425-252-5100 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your seats BEFORE June 21.
- All other accounts that had a ticket package for the 19/20 season that didn’t return a form back in Feb/Mar 2020 will be receiving a 21/22 season renewal form with a June 18 deadline. If you had the last 19/20 regular season home game in your ticket package (3/20/20), you will receive a pro-rated rollover credit towards the 21/22 season once renewed.
- New deposit accounts will be assigned priority appointment phone call times starting on July 6 to pick their seats for the 21/22 season. Standby for appointment details emailed your way later in June.
Haven’t renewed yet for the 2021-22 season or are a new fan looking at securing preferred seats at a discounted package rate? CLICK HERE to place your deposit.
FULL CROWDS WILL RETURN AGAIN THIS FALL: As part of the WHL’s commitment to the health and safety of its players, officials, staff, the schedule layout & fan attendance remains contingent on receiving the necessary approvals from the government and local health authorities. With Snohomish County moving into new reopening stages, the Silvertips are currently communicating with the Health District, city of Everett and Angel of the Winds Arena on PPE requirements, concourse traffic flow and in-seat distancing rules. We are confidently moving towards a traditional 2021/22 season this fall, with little to no restrictions based around COVID-19. In the scenario that COVID-19 has ongoing effects on our schedule, seating capacity or location assignment, proper rollover credits will be issued towards the 22/23 season or future events.
UPGRADED RETRACTABLE SEATS: We are excited to report that Angel of the Winds Arena has used this down time to upgrade the remaining retractable seats in rows 1 to 7 of the Lower Level, consisting of sturdier platforms, wider seats and convenient cup holders. We will work through a priority system to address potential social distancing restraints and seating layouts that might have been slightly adjusted due to the upgrade.
CLICK HERE FOR TRADITIONAL AND RECENTLY UPDATED FAQ’S.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? WE HAVE AN EAGER FRONT OFFICE STAFF READY TO CONNECT! CALL 425-252-5100 X 1, EMAIL INFO@EVERETTSILVERTIPS.COM OR SIMPLY FILL OUT THE INFO FORM BELOW AND WE WILL FOLLOW UP.