Updated: March 12, 2021
2021 season schedule update:
The WHL ANNOUNCED on February 5, 2021 that the U.S. Division will begin play on March 19, 2021. As part of the WHL’s commitment to the health and safety of its players, officials, staff, the schedule layout & fan attendance remains contingent on receiving the necessary approvals from the government and local health authorities. With Washington State now moving in to phase 3, the Silvertips are currently communicating with the Health District, city of Everett and Angel of the Winds Arena on PPE requirements, concourse traffic flow and in-seat distancing rules. Once we are allowed to welcome back enough fans to offset additional operational and arena expenses, we will be launching a priority seat selection process.
WHL LIVE ALL-ACCESS SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
CLICK HERE for our most recent account activity letter sent out to Season Ticket Holders on February 8, 2021.
GAME ON! Silvertips to start the 2021 season on March 20 – CLICK HERE for schedule details
Haven’t renewed yet for the 2021 season or are a new fan looking at securing preferred seats at a discounted package rate? CLICK HERE to place your deposit.
Important ticketing information after official cancellation of the 2019-20 regular season and 2020 playoffs:
- Membership accounts, or season ticket and mini plan holders who opted in for the 6-game playoff pack had their payment plans adjusted by their April auto payment or invoice. Accounts that are paid in full with playoff tickets have been mailed a refund check (expected delivery no later than mid-September). Membership cost was lowered from $175 to $100 ($200 to $110 for Lower Club & Glass seats), with the remaining amount currently being allocated towards preseason games*, a WHL Live away pass and guaranteed door giveaways. (*If any other additional membership components are canceled or can’t be delivered, your account will be adjusted accordingly.)
- Non-package holders who purchased the 6-game playoff pack pre-sale have a received a credit towards their 2020-21 account and will pick their new seats in October.
- Silvertips full season ticket holders (34 game plan) and mini plan holders (22-game, 14-game, or 8-game) with game tickets for March 20, 2020 received a credit towards their account for the 2020-21 season (renewed and non-renewed yet). Monthly payments were adjusted in April. March 20 credit example: Lower Level Green full season ticket = $525 / 34 games = ~$15/seat or 14-game pack $240 / 14 games = ~$17/seat
- Full season ticket or mini plan holders who fulfilled their account payment for the 2020-21 season have been mailed a refund check (expected delivery no later than mid-September)..
- Single game tickets for the March 20, 2020 game or flex vouchers for the 2019-20 regular season will be honored with a “rain check” voucher for any upcoming 2020-21 regular season home game through March (pending capacity restraints).
- Rain check vouchers can be picked up in person at the Silvertips Front Office starting on September 15 through December 2020. Please stay tuned to everettsilvertips.com for developments on Silvertips Front Office hours.
Upgraded retractable seats & Select-A-Seat status:
We are excited to report that Angel of the Winds Arena has used this down time to upgrade the remaining retractable seats in rows 1 to 7 of the Lower Level, consisting of sturdier platforms, wider seats and convenient cup holders. We will work through a priority system to address potential social distancing restraints and seating layouts that might have been slightly adjusted due to the upgrade. Our goal is to hold a remote Select-A-Seat event (call/email/zoom meeting) once Snohomish County enters phase 3 for active Season Ticket/Package Holders to look at a new locations/adding seats and then will help new fans that recently placed a deposit for the 2021 season.
We haven’t forgotten about you, the best fans in the WHL and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the rink to enjoy thrilling Silvertips Hockey this winter! If you have any questions please leave a message at (425) 252-5100 and we will have someone follow up with you, or send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoran Rajcic Joel Anderson
COO/Governor Director of Sales / Game Presentation
Everett Silvertips Everett Silvertips