Updated: September 14, 2021
Your 2021 US Division Champion Everett Silvertips would like to THANK YOU for your tremendous, continued support over the past year and a half – almost two years! We can’t wait to welcome the best fans in WHL back into the arena to catch energy-charged Silvertips hockey for the upcoming 2021-22 season…to #BEARWITNESS and watch the Tips games LIVE! We have been receiving questions regarding the upcoming season and want to keep you all up to date on schedules and guidelines. We appreciate the graciousness of our season ticket holder, ticket package holder, and fans as we navigate this fluid environment.
2021/22 regular season, presented by Tulalip Resort Casino status: all signs are a GO at the moment and if we were to play a game tomorrow we would have no seating capacity, limitations or social distancing restraints, the only mandate in place at the moment is that all fans must wear a mask while inside the arena unless they are in their seats and actively eating/drinking. We will continue to follow mandatory local health guidelines. We will update fans if any news is released by health officials.
> Current (8/24/21) status by Washington State Department of Health: face masks are required for everyone over five years of age in public indoor settings regardless of vaccination status
IMPORTANT DATES & UPCOMING EVENTS:
- NOW ON SALE | Limited inventory Kraken & Silvertips 14-game combo pack…starting at only $23 – CLICK HERE to order
- AUGUST 31 | Game selection forms will be emailed out to 22 & 14 game Mini-Plan Holders
- SEPTEMBER 1-5 | Silvertips Training Camp, presented by Chick-fil-A
- SEPTEMBER 10-12 | Preseason Tournament in Everett, presented by Empire Insurance Brokers | Preseason packages and single game tickets NOW ON SALE – CLICK HERE
- LATE SEPT/EARLY OCT | Exclusive STH Pick Up Event (exact date & details TBD)
- OCTOBER 1 | SEATTLE KRAKEN VS EDMONTON OILERS PRESEASON GAME IN EVERETT – CLICK HERE for special Tips & Kraken ticket package
- OCTOBER 8 | 21/22 Regular season home opener vs. Portland | Secure the best seats today with a 14+ game pack HERE. Single game tickets will go on sale in October.
- FULL 21/22 Regular season schedule – CLICK HERE
PRESEASON TOURNAMENT TICKETS – NOW AVAILABLE!
CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIX (6) PACK – ONLY $60 ($87 VALUE) – ARE YOU AN ACTIVE SEASON TICKET OR PACKAGE HOLDER? CHECK EMAIL FOR SPECIAL RATE
CLICK HERE FOR THE TIPS GAME ONLY – 3 GAME PACK ONLY $35 ($48 VALUE)
CLICK HERE FOR INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS AND DAY PASSES.
ALL GAMES ARE GENERAL ADMISSION, LOWER LEVEL SEATING, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN THE SILVERTIPS FRONT OFFICE STARTING AT 9AM ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH. TICKETS NOT PICKED UP BY 1:00PM ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 WILL THEN MOVE UP TO THE BOX OFFICE WILL CALL WINDOW, NEXT TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE ON THE CORNER OF OAKES/HEWITT.
2021/22 MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE ELEMENTS AVAILABLE FOR SEPARATE DISCOUNTED PURCHASES DUE TO EFFECTS BY THE PANDEMIC
We have put the exclusive Silvertips Membership complete package on hold for the 21/22season. The pandemic turned a lot of things upside down, including some the popular components in Silvertips Membership Plan:
- Reduced number of preseason games in Everett (normally as many as 10, but currently 6 for 2021) | Check email for Season Ticket Holder preseason tournament discount link to purchase.
- There is a new WHL Live streaming packages powered by Verizon. The previous provider had multiple plan options, but Verizon only has an all-access pass and they do not provide an “away pass”; that changes the structure of past membership plans
- Important playoff details that are yet to be determined by the WHL league leadership
- A large benefit of the membership plan is dividing your balance up over a special interest free 12-month cycle plan – with the league off to a late start, the math just won’t make sense to start that right now.
To be certain that we’re giving you full value, we’re refreshing membership perks that we can’t wait to share with you, and they’ll be announced later this year in a restructured membership plan. We appreciate your understanding and graciousness while we work on these details and components with league officials, vendor providers, and community partners.
> We expect to have the membership package available when the normal cycle period begins in February/March, which will start with 2022 playoffs that we will have a better idea what the format looks like.
As soon as we have WHL Live, playoff priority, and other membership details become available, we will share details with you on a special presale opportunity for each membership component and at the same discounted rate! You will have access to all the perks at the special Membership pricing this season – it will be al a carte so you may pick and choose what you’d like for this unique 21/22 season.
Do you have questions about pick your games, Training Camp availability and when you will receive your regular season tickets? See below!
Game Selection Form/Email: All 14 and 22 Season Ticket Game Package Holders will be receiving an email on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, once our promo/theme/giveaway schedule is finalized. This will have directions and options for selecting which games you’d like to attend. We continue to offer our “Never Waste a Ticket” program, so if you select a game and end up not attending, we can exchange your non-scanned ticket for any other regular season game.
Training Camp, presented by Chick-fil-A: official guidelines are yet to be released by the WHL, but our hope is to have the main arena lower bowl available to fans to watch scrimmages over Training Camp weekend (September 4 & 5) at no charge. Regardless, we will do our best to provide fans with Training Camp updates remotely on our website and social media channels.
Annual Season Ticket Holder Pick Up Event: our plan is to still hold an exciting event at AOTW Arena sometime between September 28 and October 7 for all active full season ticket and mini plan holders, featuring a unique experience to start off the season. As these dates get closer, we will keep you informed and share more details as they evolve.
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), completed your payment plan and don’t want to move/add seats for the 21/22 season – YOU ARE GOOD TO GO (no extra renewal form needed for 21/22 season).
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but requested to PAUSE your payment plan – YOUR SEATS ARE SAFE and an updated invoice will be coming in the mail with payment options. You can call 425-252-5100 x 1 to reactivate a payment plan or discuss options.
- Turned in renewal form at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but DECLINED the 20/21 season at some point – please contact the Silvertips @ 425-252-5100 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your seats BEFORE June 21.
- All other accounts that had a ticket package for the 19/20 season that didn’t return a form back in Feb/Mar 2020 will be receiving a 21/22 season renewal form with a June 18 deadline. If you had the last 19/20 regular season home game in your ticket package (3/20/20), you will receive a pro-rated rollover credit towards the 21/22 season once renewed.
- New deposit accounts will be assigned priority appointment phone call times starting on July 6 to pick their seats for the 21/22 season. Standby for appointment details emailed your way later in June.
Phone call appointments have been emailed out to renewed accounts that indicated they would like to look at new seats and new deposit accounts. If you didn’t indicate on your renewal form that you would like to look at new seats or you don’t remember if you did (we understand…it’s been over 16 months!) and want to look at new seats, CLICK HERE, email email@example.com or call 425-252-5100 and we will get you on the priority seat change list. We will not release your seats until you find better ones.
NEW deposit accounts will received scheduled Select-A-Seat calls throughout August and September.
Haven’t renewed yet for the 2021-22 season or are a new fan looking at securing preferred seats at a discounted package rate? CLICK HERE to place your deposit.
FULL CROWDS WILL RETURN AGAIN THIS FALL: As part of the WHL’s commitment to the health and safety of its players, officials, staff, the schedule layout & fan attendance remains contingent on receiving the necessary approvals from the government and local health authorities. With Snohomish County moving into new reopening stages, the Silvertips are currently communicating with the Health District, city of Everett and Angel of the Winds Arena on PPE requirements, concourse traffic flow and in-seat distancing rules. We are confidently moving towards a traditional 2021/22 season this fall, with little to no restrictions based around COVID-19. In the scenario that COVID-19 has ongoing effects on our schedule, seating capacity or location assignment, proper rollover credits will be issued towards the 22/23 season or future events.
UPGRADED RETRACTABLE SEATS: We are excited to report that Angel of the Winds Arena has used this down time to upgrade the remaining retractable seats in rows 1 to 7 of the Lower Level, consisting of sturdier platforms, wider seats and convenient cup holders. We will work through a priority system to address potential social distancing restraints and seating layouts that might have been slightly adjusted due to the upgrade.
CLICK HERE FOR TRADITIONAL AND RECENTLY UPDATED FAQ’S.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? WE HAVE AN EAGER FRONT OFFICE STAFF READY TO CONNECT! CALL 425-252-5100 X 1, EMAIL INFO@EVERETTSILVERTIPS.COM OR SIMPLY FILL OUT THE INFO FORM BELOW AND WE WILL FOLLOW UP.