Updated: June 9, 2021
Your 2021 US Division Champion Everett Silvertips would like to THANK YOU for your tremendous continued support over the past pandemic year! We can’t wait to welcome the best fans in WHL back in to the arena to catch thrilling Silvertips hockey for the upcoming 2021-22 season…to #BEARWITNESS thrilling Tips games LIVE! All paid credits are automatically rolling over to the 2021-22 season (unless requested otherwise), with full preparations for a traditional fan attended season to return in the fall. We are excited to announce that almost all our Front Office Sales Staff is back in the office as of June 7!
IMPORTANT DATES & UPCOMING EVENTS:
- JUNE 18 | 21/22 Renewal forms due … check your mail if you haven’t renewed yet
- JUNE 21 – JULY 2 | Renewed account Virtual Select-A-Seat location changes & seat additions
- LATE JUNE | Dates released for Training Camp, Preseason Tournament & Opening Night
- JUNE 30 | CHL Import Draft
- JULY 6 – JULY 16 | Virtual Select-A-Seat for new deposit accounts
- JULY 23-24 | NHL Draft
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), completed your payment plan and don’t want to move/add seats for the 21/22 season – YOU ARE GOOD TO GO (no extra renewal form needed for 21/22 season).
- Renewed at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but requested to PAUSE your payment plan – YOUR SEATS ARE SAFE and an updated invoice will be coming in the mail with payment options. You can call 425-252-5100 x 1 to reactivate a payment plan or discuss options.
- Turned in renewal form at the end of the 19/20 season (Feb/Mar 2020), but DECLINED the 20/21 season at some point – please contact the Silvertips @ 425-252-5100 x 1 or email@example.com to reactivate your seats BEFORE June 21.
- All other accounts that had a ticket package for the 19/20 season that didn’t return a form back in Feb/Mar 2020 will be receiving a 21/22 season renewal form with a June 18 deadline. If you had the last 19/20 regular season home game in your ticket package (3/20/20), you will receive a pro-rated rollover credit towards the 21/22 season once renewed.
- New deposit accounts will be assigned priority appointment phone call times starting on July 6 to pick their seats for the 21/22 season. Standby for appointment details emailed your way later in June.
Phone call appointments will be emailed out to renewed accounts that indicated they would like to look at new seats and new deposit accounts. If you didn’t indicate on your renewal form that you would like to look at new seats or you don’t remember if you did (we understand…it’s been over 16 months!) and want to look at new seats, CLICK HERE, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-252-5100 and we will get you on the priority seat change list. We will note release your seats until you find better ones.
Haven’t renewed yet for the 2021-22 season or are a new fan looking at securing preferred seats at a discounted package rate? CLICK HERE to place your deposit.
FULL CROWDS WILL RETURN AGAIN THIS FALL: As part of the WHL’s commitment to the health and safety of its players, officials, staff, the schedule layout & fan attendance remains contingent on receiving the necessary approvals from the government and local health authorities. With Snohomish County moving into new reopening stages, the Silvertips are currently communicating with the Health District, city of Everett and Angel of the Winds Arena on PPE requirements, concourse traffic flow and in-seat distancing rules. We are confidently moving towards a traditional 2021/22 season this fall, with little to no restrictions based around COVID-19. In the scenario that COVID-19 has ongoing effects on our schedule, seating capacity or location assignment, proper rollover credits will be issued towards the 22/23 season or future events.
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP PLAN UPDATE: Were you on the all-inclusive membership plan or want to add this on? Membership details are still being finalized for the 2021/22 season, which in the past have included: preseason games in Everett, guaranteed entrance giveaways, a WHL Live Away Pass and all home playoff games in Everett. Current accounts only consist of the 2021/22 regular season ticketing portion at the moment. In result, if you made any payments towards future Membership items your following monthly auto payments were lowered, or a refund was issued if your season tickets were paid off. Once the Membership plan details are finalized, all full season accounts will have priority discount access.
UPGRADED RETRACTABLE SEATS: We are excited to report that Angel of the Winds Arena has used this down time to upgrade the remaining retractable seats in rows 1 to 7 of the Lower Level, consisting of sturdier platforms, wider seats and convenient cup holders. We will work through a priority system to address potential social distancing restraints and seating layouts that might have been slightly adjusted due to the upgrade.
CLICK HERE FOR TRADITIONAL AND RECENTLY UPDATED FAQ’S.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? WE HAVE AN EAGER FRONT OFFICE STAFF READY TO CONNECT! CALL 425-252-5100 X 1, EMAIL INFO@EVERETTSILVERTIPS.COM OR SIMPLY FILL OUT THE INFO FORM BELOW AND WE WILL FOLLOW UP.