EVERETT, Wash. – The Everett Silvertips (@WHLSilvertips), two-time Western Conference champions and six time U.S. Division champions of the Western Hockey League announced their Giveaway and Promotional Schedule for the 2018-19 season.
Following tradition of years past, the Silvertips 2018-19 Giveaway and Promotional Schedule includes a vast range of fan giveaways, special events, and more, designed to enhance entertainment value for all ages attending games at Angel of the Winds Arena. Tickets in full-season, 22-game, 14-game, and 6-game packages are available now and can be purchased at www.everettsilvertips.com/season.
Opening the Silvertips home schedule, which covers 34 games this season at Angel of the Winds Arena, is Opening Night against the Vancouver Giants on September 22 at 7:05 p.m. The first 5,000 fans will receive a collectible Silvertips magnet schedule, presented by Lamoureux Real Estate and Sound Transit. Fans in attendance will also witness the raising of the Silvertips sixth U.S. Division championship banner and second Western Conference championship banner to the rafters before the opening puck drop.
Popular theme nights designed to raise funds for community outreach initiatives return this season such as Pink the Rink (Oct. 5), Teddy Bear Toss (Dec. 15), Local Heroes Night (Feb. 2) and Navy Night (Mar. 2).
Among the list of prime Silvertips giveaways this season include a rally towel giveaway (Nov. 17) presented by Erickson Furniture, a Silvertips trapper hat giveaway (Nov. 18 and Dec. 9) presented by BECU, and a cowbell giveaway (Jan. 5) presented by Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum.
Fan Appreciation Night is Saturday, March 16 at 7:05 p.m. against the Victoria Royals. The first 3,000 fans will receive a Silvertips team photo presented by Mountain Pacific Bank.
FULL SILVERTIPS PROMO CALENDAR: CLICK HERE
Special event nights, designed for a cost-efficient experience at Silvertips games, return with the following offers for 2018-19:
- FRED MEYER ZERO HUNGER AND ZERO WASTE FOOD DRIVE: Food donations will be collected at Silvertips January 6, 11, 18 and 20th home games to benefit local food banks.
- JUDD & BLACK SUPER FRIDAY: Every Friday home game is a Judd & Black Super Friday. One lucky fan will be selected at random and will receive an electronic prize package courtesy of Judd & Black
- BROAD STROKE ASSOCIATES HOCKEY HAPPY HOUR…EVERY FRIDAY HOME GAME: Lower Level ticket & beer/drink combo: starting at $23 ($12 savings). Doors open 90 minutes before puck drop for all Friday games with special beer and foo food specials. Hockey Happy Hour combo special available starting on September 4th. Hockey Happy Hour, proudly presented by Broad Stroke Associates — Exclusive BMW and Mini service.
- MOUNTAIN PACIFIC BANK SIGNATURE SATURDAYS: FREE player signatures outside of Section 115 after select Saturday regular season home games. CLICK HERE for more info.
- SMILE GEN FAMILY FUN SUNDAYS: FREE fun zone at each Sunday regular season home game, proudly presented by the Smile Generation.
- BECU SUPER SAVER SUNDAYS: $5 Upper Level Yellow seats. Limit four tickets per order. Must order in person at the arena Box Office or in the Silvertips Front Office. BECU $5 Super Saver Sunday tickets available starting on September 4th.
The Silvertips will open the 2018-19 preseason schedule with the Delta Hotels Preseason Classic at 7 p.m on Friday, Aug. 31, at Angel of the Winds Arena against the Tri-City Americans. Tickets are available at http://everettsilvertips.com/preseason.
TIPS MOBILE – iTunes | Android Market
Follow the Silvertips: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat (evt_silvertips)