Pink The Rink, Undie Sunday, Navy Night, Teddy Bear Toss, and among the new events: Mitch Love Night
EVERETT, Wash. – The Everett Silvertips, seven-time US Division champions and 2018-19 Western Hockey League Business of the Year, have announced their Giveaway and Promotional Schedule for the 2019-20 season which opens on Sept. 20 with Opening Night, 7:35 p.m. against the Tri-City Americans at Angel of the Winds Arena.
The upcoming 2019-20 season is the 17th season since the Silvertips opened play in downtown Everett. This season the Silvertips will continue to bring a variety of giveaways, promotional nights, and special events to supplement entertainment value for fans of all ages attending games at A.O.T.W. Arena.
First up is Opening Night, Sept. 20, launching a schedule of 68 regular season games (34 home and 34 away). Opening Night at Angel of the Winds Arena is on Friday, September 20th at 7:35 pm vs. the Tri-City Americans and the first 5,000 fans will receive a Silvertips magnet with the regular season schedule, presented by Lamoureux Real Estate and Sound Transit.
Fan favorite theme nights will return to Downtown Everett, designed for local outreach and fundraising across Snohomish County and the Puget Sound region. Returning favorites to the Silvertips home schedule include:
- Pink The Rink (Safeway Foundation / Providence General Foundation) (Oct.12 vs Seattle)
- Undie Sunday (S.C. Mattress Center) (Nov.17 vs Spokane)
- Teddy Bear Toss (Ace Hardware) (Dec.14 vs. Vancouver)
- Local Heroes Night (Wolfe Plumbing & Wolfe Fire Protection) (Jan.18 vs. Seattle)
- Navy Night (Smile Generation) (Mar.7 vs. Seattle)
Along with the theme nights, the Silvertips will continue with giveaways and theme nights to enhance the 34-game home schedule, including:
- Rally Towel night (Erickson Furniture) (Nov. 2 vs. Kamloops)
- Silvertips hat giveaway (Buzz Inn Steakhouse) (Nov. 24 vs. Tri-City, Jan 26 vs. Spokane)
- Silvertips Beanie (BECU) (Dec. 15 and Jan 12)
- Star Wars Night and Poster Giveaway (Pacific Copy & Printing) (Feb. 22 vs. Vancouver)
- Mascot Mania (Polar Bear Exterior Solutions) and Tips Trading Card giveaway (Mountain Pacific Bank) (Mar. 1 vs. Portland)
Among the lineup of events this season, the Tips are scheduled to newly unveil:
- Mitch Love (Nov. 22 vs. Saskatoon): an event to commemorate Love’s service with the Silvertips, scheduled for his first return to downtown Everett in game action since accepting a head coach position with the Saskatoon Blades before the 2018-19 season. Along with a special pre-game ceremony, fans will receive a mini Mitch Love Bobblehead set (Washington HealthPlanFinder).
- Mental Health Day (Feb. 21 vs. Prince George): an event designed to raise awareness for mental health issues and treatment for depression, and deliver positive messaging for fans in attendance on mental health awareness.
Fan Appreciation Night is Friday, March 20 (the last home game of the regular season) at 7:35 vs the Victoria Royals. Fans in attendance will receive a Silvertips team poster presented by Mountain Pacific Bank and are invited to stay immediately after the game for the Silvertips Team Awards ceremony.
FULL SILVERTIPS PROMO CALENDAR
During the season the Silvertips have some special events to provide an opportunity for fans to have a memorable yet cost-efficient night for a game at Angel of the Winds Arena. For 2019-20 these include:
- JUDD & BLACK SUPER FRIDAY: Every Friday home game is Judd and Black Super Friday. Each Friday game, a special fan will be selected randomly and will receive a prize package courtesy of Judd and Black.
- BROAD STROKE ASSOCIATES HOCKEY HAPPY HOUR: Every Friday home game: Lower Level ticket & beer/drink combo. Doors open 90 minutes before the game (at the arena grill entrance) with special beer and food specials. Hockey Happy Hour is presented by Broad Stroke Associates and Exclusive BMW and Mini Service.
- MOUNTAIN PACIFIC BANK SIGNATURE SATURDAYS: After select Saturday home games there are FREE player signatures outside of section 115.
- SMILE GEN FAMILY FUN SUNDAYS: At every Sunday regular season home game there is a FREE fun zone presented by the Smile Generation.
- BECU SUPER SAVER SUNDAYS: $5 Upper Level Yellow seats. The limit for this offer is four tickets per order and they must be ordered in person at the arena Box Office or the Silvertips Front Office.
2019-20 SCHEDULE, TICKET INFORMATION
The Tips full regular season schedule offers full 34-game season tickets, 22-game, and 14-game plans, and 7-game plans, available at www.everettsilvertips.com/season or by calling (425) 252-5100 during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday during the offseason, 9am to 4pm). Ticket plans begin as low as $130 for the entire season.
The Silvertips open the pre-season on Friday, Aug. 30 during the Delta Hotels Preseason Classic in downtown Everett, at 7:00 p.m. against the Tri-City Americans. Preseason Packs, offering all nine games of the tournament, are on sale for $75. “Everett Only” packs (offering all three Silvertips pre-season games in the tournament) are available for only $35 per seat. Tips pre-season single game home tickets are expected to go on sale beginning Aug. 1.
Follow the Silvertips: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat (evt_silvertips)