On Monday, the WHL announced the cancellation of the 2020 WHL Playoffs in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and solution measures.
Important ticket information, updated:
- Membership accounts, or season ticket and mini plan holders who opted in for the 6-game playoff pack will have their payment plans adjusted by 4/15. Accounts that are paid in full with playoff tickets will receive a refund check after 4/15
- Non package holders who purchased the 6-game playoff pack or ‘A&B’ pack pre-sale will either receive a credit for a future ticket package or refund.
- Silvertips full season ticket holders (34 game plan) and mini plan holders (22-game, 14-game, or 8-game) with game tickets for Mar. 20 against the Victoria Royals will receive a pro-rated credit towards an account for the 2020-21 season (renewed and non-renewed). Monthly payments will be adjusted by the next standard payment on Apr. 15.
- Full season ticket or mini plan holders who have completed their account payment for the 2020-21 season will receive a refund check after Apr. 15.
- Active single game tickets for Mar. 20 or flex vouchers for the 2019-20 regular season will be honored with a “rain check” voucher for any upcoming 2020-21 regular season home game through November, 2020.
- Rain check vouchers can be received in person at the Silvertips offices through November 2020. The Silvertips office is closed until further notice in compliance with the State of Washington’s Stay-at-Home ordinance. Please stay tuned to everettsilvertips.com for developments on Silvertips business office hours.
The Silvertips express full appreciation for the investment and support of every fan, understanding the challenges each individual holds at an unprecedented time. With the 2020 WHL Playoffs cancelled, the Silvertips will update current accounts with removal of a confirmed playoff package, aimed to assist with critical financial and budgetary needs of every fan at this present time.
The WHL has arranged the final standings for the 2019-20 regular season based on points percentage. The Silvertips, with a record of 46-13-3-1 and 96 points through 63 games (.762 percentage), will finish the WHL regular season with the second highest record in the league.