The following is a list of current job opportunities and internships (paid and non-paid) available. Please check for the most up-to-date list:
DIGITAL MEDIA / MEDIA RELATIONS INTERNSHIP:
The Everett Silvertips are seeking hard working, driven individuals that would enjoy the opportunity to be involved with our team. We are a driven, poised, and energetic team whose vision and philosophy – with how we connect to our fan base – are constantly building. We’re in search of college students or hungry, entry-level applicants ready to grow with us. In this internship you will be working directly with our digital media and media relations staff in order to help maintain, grow, and improve our outreach through web and social media channels, along with servicing local and national media covering the Silvertips. This experience is designed to appropriately prepare you for a multiple range of communication and media based jobs you would like to get into.
Key focus and learning:
- Graphic production for all Silvertips social media accounts related to game night updates
- Regularly post fresh content on the Silvertips Instagram / Snapchat accounts, website and mobile app for updates
- Assist with postgame coach or player interviews
- Assist with press release, statistical logging for press notes as needed
- Assist as media liaison as necessary
- Organization, assist with upkeep of content database
- Assist with tickets and marketing based objectives as needed
- Potential broadcast experience (based on emphasis of study, experience)
We are looking for:
- Current college students or post graduates
- Candidates with positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism and strong sense of accountability
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and desire to learn the trade
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A high level of comfort interacting with all kinds of people
- Shared passion for the sports business and a desire to work in sports.
- Strong computer and mobile app navigation skills
This internship will start August 2019 and end approximately March 2020 or conclusion of hockey season, if extending past March
The internship can be for 1 or 2 quarters (Fall and/or Winter)
Game night: regularly work nights and weekends (typically start 3 hours before game time, end one hour after game’s conclusion)
Non-game day internship: Minimum 10 hours a week (flexible to schedule), along with select games
College credit offered
Because internships with the Silvertips are educational we are willing to work with you if you would like to receive college credit though through your school.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
TEAM STORE ASSOCIATE
The Team Store Associate position at the Silvertips Team Store has the opportunity to develop great relationships with our repeat customers in addition to informing the first time customer of everything we have to offer. The Team Store Associate is responsible for enhancing customer experience and sales generation in the following areas:
- General customer service
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions
- Increasing sales volume
- Monitoring inventory and theft prevention
- Maintaining store appearance
- Keeping store orderly at all times
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for:
- Sports/Retail Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of hockey
- High School diploma preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds
- Must be available to work all Silvertips home games
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Please send résumé, and cover letter to the address below.
Once received your résumé and cover letter will be reviewed and all eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Open until filled
EHT Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No calls please.
2000 Hewitt Ave #100
Everett, WA 98026
Apply: click here