A lunchpail mentality, with a poised leadership mentality, with a “finish” mentality.
Bryce Kindopp brought all of it in 5 years as a Silvertip, finishing just two goals shy of the Silvertips goal scoring record.
Toward the end of last season, his work was rewarded with a three-year, entry level contract with the Anaheim Ducks. Earning an assist earlier this week in his AHL debut, he’s now one step away from the National Hockey League.
His highlights as a Silvertip:
- 197 points and 110 goals in 266 career games, along with a +67 rating
- 35 power play goals and six shorthanded goals in his WHL career.
- 2019-20: Silvertips leader in goals (40), game winning goals (11), and overtime goals (3) while leading in points (74), power play goals (14), plus-minus (+30), and
For his Silvertips career, the 6-foot-2, 190 pound forward ranks:
- 2nd, goals (110)
- T-7, points (197)
- T-14, games played (266)
- Skated on the last three Silvertips clubs that captured the U.S. Division title and was a part of the Silvertips 2017-18 Western Conference championship squad.
- 42 career WHL playoff games with 17 points
- Signed to a 3-year entry level contract by the Anaheim Ducks in March, 2020
- Earned first career AHL point with San Diego, Feb. 17 vs. Bakersfield